- Located under the 3 buttons on the left hand side of the SPT.
- The first bi-colour LED, just under and between buttons A and B.
- Labelled “ATS” (Alarm Transmission System).
- See arrow “Communications indicators”, Quick Start.
- A Green flash indicates a single working route.
- A Red flash indicates a route is not available.
- A Dual Path SPT will always provide 4 flashes.
- A Single Path SPT will always provide 2 flashes.
ATS LED “Green-Green”
The status of the IP ATPs is displayed first. “Green - Green” indicates 2 working IP ATPs. No action required.
ATS LED “Red-Green” or “Green-Red”
One IP ATP is not working, but the SPT is correctly connected to the customer LAN and sending data to the WebWay receivers via one route.
ATS LED “Red-Red"
The SPT has no working ATPs.